We skipped a month so you know it's a big one.
- Selfie Mode is here! This new input mode is a combo of the solo and video modes. You can record your solo performances and input a time using swipes. NOTE: There is no vibration feedback after a time is entered, to prevent the sound of the phone vibrating getting recorded. You can press and hold to peek the time you input.
- We added a Solo Section, which is a new home of the two solo modes, Swipes and Selfie. It's also the perfect place for new solo modes, coming in the near future.
- Your app will now automatically reset the watch to the current time after you calibrate it. Just like magic.
- We added a new battery icon to avoid confusion between a dead battery and a poor connection.
- Oh, and how about this fancy "What's New" section! Click here for handy tips and tricks about all the new updates in the NKTW app.
Pro tip: make sure to double-tap before inputting a time in Selfie Mode, to guarantee your first swipe truly is your first swipe!